Pacific Rim Shrimp and Snow Peas
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over med-high heat.
- Add snow peas; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove snow peas from skillet.
- Add shrimp, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper to skillet; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Carefully stir in coconut milk, salt, and lime zest; heat until bubbly.
- Return snow peas to skillet; heat through; taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Serve over cooked rice; garnish with lime slices.