1/1 Photo of Pacific Rim Salmon
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
Here's a quicky, easy, tasty grilled salmon recipe that I found in the Daily Herald. Prep time includes marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, to your taste,minced
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin on
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, toasted for garnish (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, ginger, sesame seeds and lemon pepper.
- 2Pour over the salmon in a shallow glass dish.
- 3Cover and let marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 4Before preparing a hot fire, spray grill grate with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Grill the salmon, flesh side down first, directly on the grill grate, for about 5 minutes.
- 6Using both a wide metal fish spatula and a grill spatula, carefully turn the fillet over onto the skin side and grill for another 5 minutes, until a milky juice appears on top of the thickest part of the fillet.
- 7Serve immediately, sprinkled with the black sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Rim Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 2333.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 61.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: