Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve these alongside Hula Joes.
- 4 large russet potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 10 wedges
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil, enough to coat the potatoes (EVOO)
- 4.92 ml Chinese five spice powder
- 14.79 ml grill seasoning
- 118.29 ml hoisin sauce
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place a large baking sheet in the oven to get nice and hot.
- Toss cut potatoes, EVOO, five-spice powder and grill seasoning together in a large bowl.
- Carefully take the hot baking sheet out of the oven, transfer the potatoes to it and put it back in the oven. Cook until crispy and cooked through making sure to toss around a few times, about 40 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix the hoisin sauce and ketchup together in a small bowl and serve alongside the fries as a dipping sauce. Serve the Pacific Rim Potatoes alongside Hula Joes.