- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 swordfish steaks (can use any firm whitefish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except fish in small bowl; mix well.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and regrigerate for one hour; remove fish from marinade.
- Grill over medium hot coals about 10 minutes per inch thickness of fish or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork; this can also be broiled using same directions.