1/3 Photos of Pacific Rim Chicken Burgers With Ginger Mayonnaise
This recipe came from Kristine Snyder, Kihei, Hawaii, and was the $25,000 grand prize winner in the National Chicken Cooking Contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs ground chicken
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon asian hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, split and toasted
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded,halved and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1MIX chicken, panko, egg, onions, cilantro, garlic, chili sauce and salt in a large bowl.
- 2With oiled hands, form into 4 patties.
- 3Mix together teriyaki glaze and honey in a small bowl.
- 4In large nonstick fry pan over medium high heat, place 1 tablespoon oil.
- 5Add chicken and cook, turning and brushing with teriyaki glaze, about 10 minutes or until done.
- 6PLACE burgers on toasted buns and top with lettuce, cucumber and Ginger Mayonnaise (recipe follows).
- 7Garnish with additional cilantro and cucumber slices.
- 8Ginger Mayonnaise: MIX 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, 2 teaspoons lime juice, 1 clove garlic, minced and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Rim Chicken Burgers With Ginger Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.0 mg
- Sodium 2815.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 36.2 g