Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My favorate way of using up leftover Teriyaki Chicken, it's somewhat of an aquired taste. (Classic Teriyaki Marinade) FYI - I never measure.
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple chunk, cut & drained
- 1⁄2 cup maui onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 large Boboli pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- or until cheese is melted & crust is golden brown.