1/2 Photos of Pacific Pesto Grilled Halibut
This recipe was in a Doubleday Book Club email I got back in 2003. The "Pacific" pesto is made with cilantro, jalapeno, lime and soy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 -5 about 1-inch-thick halibut steaks (or swordfish steaks)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole new potatoes, drained
- 1Preheat broiler. In a food processor or blender, combine the cilantro, garlic, lime zest and juice, jalapeño, and soy sauce. Blend until mixed. With processor or blender running, gradually pour in the oil and process until thickened.
- 2Place the fish steaks on a greased broiler pan. Brush top of each steak with the sauce. Coat the potatoes with remaining sauce; place in broiler pan with the fish.
- 3Broil about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Pesto Grilled Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: