Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Attractive salad with a mix of textures which I've adapted from Taste magazine which is put out by a variety of Liquor Distributors. Goes well with Pacific Northwest Poached Salmon in white Wine Bouillon **I've found I prefer using lemon juice instead of orange juice with this recipe. If you prefer tart over sweet, you may too. And I can take or leave the Endive
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1419.54 ml mixed greens
- 2 Belgian endive, chopped
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 29.58 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 118.29 ml goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine orange juice, oil, mustard and seasonings in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Top with salad greens, endive, strawberries, pine nuts and crumbled goats cheese.
- Toss and serve.
We really enjoyed this salad. Loved the goat cheese and pine nuts, and the strawberries gave it great color. We weren't used to the taste of endive but overall a very good salad. Made this for ZWT3, thanks!