Epicurious. The best ingredients from the PNW!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a dry heavy saucepan (about 1-quart capacity) cook sugar over moderate heat, without stirring, until it begins to melt.
- 2Continue cooking sugar, stirring with a fork, until melted and swirl pan until sugar is deep golden caramel.
- 3Remove pan from heat and stir in cream, kirsch, and salt, stirring until smooth (mixture will bubble up). Stir in hazelnuts and let sauce cool.
- 4Scoop ice cream into 4 sundae dishes and spoon sauce over it. Sprinkle sundaes with cherries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Northwest Bing Cherry Hazelnut Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.4
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.9 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 69.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: