Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
- 350 g beef t-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 200 g potatoes
- 100 g fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix paprika powder, oregano, thyme, olive oil, ginger-garlic paste, salt and pepper together.
- Marinate the T-bone steak in this mixture.
- Allow it to stand for 30 minutes.
- Grill over a charcoal grill until desired.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Blanch and deep-fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Give it a golden glaze by tossing it in butter and honey.
- Blanch the green beans and then toss it in butter.
- Arrange the T-bone steak in the centre of the plate.
- Serve with the above accompaniments and 49ers salad and with pepper sauce.
This is fantastic!! It's also good with tuna steaks!! I've tried it both ways and can't decide which I like better!! Thanks for the recipe!