Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
For ZWT7... I love beef stew in a pumpkin, so I had to add this!
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1⁄2 whole chicken, 1 1/2 cups boneless meat
- 1 onion
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup spinach (or other leafy green)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Clean chicken, take off the skin, debone and chop into cubes.
- Wash onion and cut into small pieces. Chop garlic finely. Wash green leaves and cut into pieces. Saute onion, garlic, and chicken, and cook until chicken is done.
- Add salt and soy sauce and basil leaves, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped green leaves, mix everything together. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stuff pumpkin with the mixture, add coconut milk onto the mixture. Steam or bake for 1 hour.