1/1 Photo of Pacific Island Fish Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
The Oceanian people couldn't have come up with a better dish than this Pacific Island Fish Salad, specially when it comes to culinary creativity. Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the fish into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes and put into a bowl. Stir well.
- 2Then cover with lemon juice, cover with foil and leave for at least two hours. After this time the fish should look like poached.
- 3Put in a strainer. Keep only 1/4 cup of the juice.
- 5Chop the onion finely, grate the carrot, partly peel the cucumber and cut into small cubes, slice the capsicum, shred the cabbage and cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- 6Just before serving combine the fish with the vegetables and toss in coconut milk.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Island Fish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: