Non-alcoholic poolside treat. Prep time does not include freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well and freeze mixture overnight.
- 2For one glass, put 1 cup of frozen mixture in a tall glass.
- 3Pour lemon-lime soda or ginger ale over mixture.
- 4Add a long straw and a little paper parasol.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Island Beer
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 74.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g