Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
On the bay in San Diego there is a place called Peohe's on the waterfront that offers a great view of the downtown area of San Diego. This dish is still being served today. It can be a appetizer or entree!
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled devined
- Preheat oven to 400. Mash the butter with the Creole seasoning,lemon pepper,rosemary,Tabasco sauce and lemon juice.
- Arrange shrimp in a baking dish and brush on the seasoned butter. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes. Serve hot. French bread goes well with this on the side.
- This can be made in advance, spread on the butter seasoning, refrigerate up to 8 hours. Heat and serve.
Very unique way to bake shrimp! No garlic! I'd suggest if you don't love rosemary to reduce the amount.....luckily I love rosemary! This isn't hot at all, despite the "fire" in the name. And the bread is a delicious addition. Really enjoyed this wonderful shrimp appetizer. Thanks for sharing!