Recipe by Dachshund Lover
I have to make this for every family get together and for every potluck at work. I have given this recipe to 100 plus friends & family. It is just awesome.
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 -6 tablespoons melted butter (, your preference)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Blend the butter and flour together and add to the corn.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle with both cheeses.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until brown, approximately 35 minutes.