1/1 Photo of Pacific Blue Sangria
4 hrs 10 mins
Kim Haasarud, 101 Sangrias & Pitcher Drinks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients except the 7-Up in a large ceramic or glass container and stir well.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 3Serve over ice and top with 7-Up.
- 4Garnish with an orange wheel or pineapple wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Blue Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: