Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Kim Haasarud, 101 Sangrias & Pitcher Drinks
Make and share this Pacific Blue Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup blue curacao
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 2 oranges, cut into wheels
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage, as needed (7-Up)
- Combine all the ingredients except the 7-Up in a large ceramic or glass container and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve over ice and top with 7-Up.
- Garnish with an orange wheel or pineapple wedge.
This is a great sangria! Fresh and tasty and such a nice and different color. This was good with the added 7-Up but for me even better just on its own. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Amazingly beautiful and tastes just like sangria should! Real party piece!
This is a great sangria recipe! I used light lemonade in place of the simple syrup and lemon juice. So yummy! Highly recommended!