Recipe by Missy Wombat
This is a form of raita. It's not often that you see tomato and banana in the same dish! Chill time not included.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon safflower oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 cup natural yoghurt
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large banana
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- chopped fresh cilantro (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds.
- As they turn dark, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Mix yoghurt with tomato and cumin in a serving bowl and place in fridge.
- Just before serving add sliced banana and salt.
- Serve cold garnished with fresh cilantro.