- 3 avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 9 ounces bean dip
- 1 cup green onions with top
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 4 ounces black olives (sliced)
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise in another bowl.
- To assemble: spread bean dip in an oblong dish, top with avocado mixture, layer with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes and olives and cover with cheese.
- Top with Pace Picante Sauce.
- Serve with chips.