Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
The classic Thai dish!
- 16 ounces rice noodles, soaked 8 hours and drained
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh shrimp, parboiled and chopped
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, parboiled and chopped
- 1 pinch hot chili powder
- paad Thai sauce
- 4 ounces preserved turnip, chopped
- 4 ounces peanuts, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 limes
- 12 ounces bean sprouts
- Drain water from noodles and rinse three times.
- Heat wok.
- Add two eggs and stir fry for approximately 5 seconds.
- Add garlic, shrimp, chicken, and hot pepper.
- Stir fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add rice noodles and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add Paad Thai sauce and cover wok for 1 minute.
- Uncover, add turnip, peanuts, cilantro, green onions and bean sprouts.
- Squeeze lime over mixture; serve.