Recipe by drhousespcatcher
The Pennsylvania Grange Cookbook 1984. "Serve with rice or mashed potatoes, as this recipe makes its own wonderfully delicious gravy." I guarantee that you will make this recipe over and over again, for those occasions when you want to prepare something "special", with minimal effort.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces armour dried beef, slices
- 4 -6 slices bacon (one for each chicken breast)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Finely chop dried beef in food processor.
- Evenly spread chopped dried beef on bottom of pan.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken breast.
- Mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup together, beating with a whisk to blend well. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake in a 275 degree (very LOW temperature) oven for three hours.