- 1 (28 ounce) can sauerkraut, with juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 -2 apple, chopped
- 4 -6 pork chops
- mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- brown chops or roast. Put meat in baking pan, sprinkle soup mix (I only use about 1/2 the package) and brown sugar on top.
- Put chopped onions and apples on top of meat. Add sauerkraut with juice on top. Pour apple cider vinegar over everything. Bake at 350 for 40 mins or meat is cooked. Serve with mashed potatoes.