Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
uses dry onion soup mix, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and apples
- 1 (28 ounce) can sauerkraut, with juice
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 -2 apple, chopped
- 4 -6 pork chops
- mashed potatoes
- brown chops or roast. Put meat in baking pan, sprinkle soup mix (I only use about 1/2 the package) and brown sugar on top.
- Put chopped onions and apples on top of meat. Add sauerkraut with juice on top. Pour apple cider vinegar over everything. Bake at 350 for 40 mins or meat is cooked. Serve with mashed potatoes.