Shrimp pasta pomodoro–level iii
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, place olive oil and garlic in a large sauté pan and sauté for several minutes until lightly browned.
- 3Add chicken broth and tomatoes to pan; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- 4Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain.
- 5Add shrimp to pan and cook for several more minutes, until shrimp are opaque.
- 6Add basil and toss shrimp mixture with cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P90x Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro–level IIi
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 432.0 mg
- Sodium 2067.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 56.8 g