Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Want gourmet grub without steakhouse prices and calorie counts? This easy-to-prepare recipe will dazzle your guests' taste buds so much, nobody will even notice it's actually healthy. But vampires, beware! From Tony Horton's newsletter.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine roasted garlic, sirloin, zucchini, rosemary, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- Shape into 4 equal patties.
- Grill or broil (if broiling, use a baking sheet) 5 minutes per side for medium burgers, a bit more or less for well-done or rare.
- Arrange burgers, tomato, lettuce, and onion on buns.
- To Roast Garlic:.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap garlic in foil, place in oven and roast 45 minutes until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, peel away foil and squeeze cloves from papery skin.