Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a P90X newsletter: Who needs a panda deep-frying a healthy serving of lean chicken in enough batter and syrupy sauce to make you forget that chicken was ever involved? Instead, try out this simple and delicious high-protein recipe that substitutes flavor for fat, sugar, and salt. Your taste buds—and your waistline—will thank you.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Mix honey, orange juice, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Coat chicken breasts with mixture.
- Set some mixture aside.
- Broil chicken about 4 minutes per side, brushing twice with remaining mixture.