Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Island Pork Tenderloin P90x recipe is already posted by another member and this is the recipe to use the meat in. One of our newest favs in the household!! Posting as a level 3 which only means larger ingredient size so go ahead and eat it alone or share with the family
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 orange, peeled and cut crosswise 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 2 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 10 ounces island pork tenderloin
- Mix first 7 ingredients for vinaigrette.
- Toss spinach,cabbage,bell pepper and raisins in large bowl.
- Mound mixture on large plate.
- Arrange sliced pork tenderloin and orange slices on top.
- Drizzle with cumin vinaigrette.
- Prep time includes cooking the pork see #439202.