Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From a P90X Newsletter. Want some down-home goodness without having to go to the Colonel for a bucket of fat and calories? Try this high-protein treat that you can enjoy with just a few minutes of prep time. Now that's fast food!
- In a large bowl, whisk together hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt (optional).
- Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Add bread crumbs to marinade and mix well.
- Coat chicken thoroughly with mixture.
- Spread oil over the bottom of a shallow 9"x13" baking dish.
- Arrange chicken in the dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees; cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.