P90x Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large sauté pan, add the onions and garlic, and sauté until opaque.
- Add beef and sauté, turning often with tongs, for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir together the oil, vinegar,and ginger and add to the sauté mixture.
- Blanch broccoli in the boiling water (or microwave on high, covered and vented, for 2 minutes).
- Add to the meat mixture and keep warm.
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, toss with the beef and broccoli, and serve.