Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
P90X BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
Make and share this P90x Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top sirloin steaks, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large sauté pan, add the onions and garlic, and sauté until opaque.
- Add beef and sauté, turning often with tongs, for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir together the oil, vinegar,and ginger and add to the sauté mixture.
- Blanch broccoli in the boiling water (or microwave on high, covered and vented, for 2 minutes).
- Add to the meat mixture and keep warm.
- Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, toss with the beef and broccoli, and serve.
We used moose meat....this was okay and yes we are doing the plan