P90X BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large sauté pan, add the onions and garlic, and sauté until opaque.
- 3Add beef and sauté, turning often with tongs, for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir together the oil, vinegar,and ginger and add to the sauté mixture.
- 4Blanch broccoli in the boiling water (or microwave on high, covered and vented, for 2 minutes).
- 5Add to the meat mixture and keep warm.
- 6Prepare soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, toss with the beef and broccoli, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P90x Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1025.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g