1/1 Photo of P.w.’s Homemade Chocolate Milk Mix for the Fridge
Saw this on Pioneer Woman. Can't wait to try it! Servings are approximate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1Heat cream over medium-high heat until slightly boiling.
- 2Add chocolate pieces and turn off heat.
- 3Whisk slowly until chocolate is melted and mixture is very smooth.
- 4Pour into a container and keep in the fridge up to two weeks.
- 5Mix with cold or warm milk, depending on how frightful the weather outside is.
- 6Note: Mixture, after refrigerated, will be quite thick. Just stir well in cold milk and you’ll be fine.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P.w.’s Homemade Chocolate Milk Mix for the Fridge
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g