Saw this on Pioneer Woman. Can't wait to try it! Servings are approximate!
Make and share this P.w.’s Homemade Chocolate Milk Mix for the Fridge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- Heat cream over medium-high heat until slightly boiling.
- Add chocolate pieces and turn off heat.
- Whisk slowly until chocolate is melted and mixture is very smooth.
- Pour into a container and keep in the fridge up to two weeks.
- Mix with cold or warm milk, depending on how frightful the weather outside is.
- Note: Mixture, after refrigerated, will be quite thick. Just stir well in cold milk and you’ll be fine.