Recipe by DrGaellon
These gluten-free little rolls are best piping hot from the oven. Adapted from a recipe by Carrie Vasios at Serious Eats. http://bit.ly/dTat9t
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 cup grated queso fresco
- 1 teaspoon table salt or 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 2 12-cup mini-muffin tins.
- Combine all ingredients in work bowl of a food processor fitted with metal chopping blade. Process in 1-second bursts until smooth, 8-10 pulses.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake in preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Serve hot.