1/4 Photos of P-Nutty Rice Pudding
Sweet peanut butter rice pudding! Serve warm or cold -- is good for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Microwave butter and peanut butter for 1 1/2 minutes ~ cool slightly.
- 3Beat eggs, vanilla, salt, and brown sugar until well blended.
- 4Add melted butter, peanut butter, milk, and cooked rice ~ combine well.
- 5Pour into 8 X 8 Pyrex dish that was sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until set on the outside and still soft in the middle.
- 7Cool for about 20 minutes ~ serves 9.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P-Nutty Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g