Recipe by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Sweet peanut butter rice pudding! Serve warm or cold -- is good for breakfast!
Top Review by weekend cooker
I was a little concerned about the peanut butter with the cooked rice that it would not turn out, but boy I was wrong. Ending result was a nice small batch of soft chewy I call them brownies, but never the less, they were great. Made for a nice little after dinner snack. :). Made this for Rookie Tag.
- 59.14 ml butter
- 158.51 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml milk
- 354.88 ml cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 1 1/2 minutes ~ cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, salt, and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add melted butter, peanut butter, milk, and cooked rice ~ combine well.
- Pour into 8 X 8 Pyrex dish that was sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until set on the outside and still soft in the middle.
- Cool for about 20 minutes ~ serves 9.