Sweet peanut butter rice pudding! Serve warm or cold -- is good for breakfast!
Make and share this P-Nutty Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 1 1/2 minutes ~ cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, salt, and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add melted butter, peanut butter, milk, and cooked rice ~ combine well.
- Pour into 8 X 8 Pyrex dish that was sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until set on the outside and still soft in the middle.
- Cool for about 20 minutes ~ serves 9.