Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sweet peanut butter rice pudding! Serve warm or cold -- is good for breakfast!
Make and share this P-Nutty Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 1 1/2 minutes ~ cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, salt, and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add melted butter, peanut butter, milk, and cooked rice ~ combine well.
- Pour into 8 X 8 Pyrex dish that was sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until set on the outside and still soft in the middle.
- Cool for about 20 minutes ~ serves 9.
I was a little concerned about the peanut butter with the cooked rice that it would not turn out, but boy I was wrong. Ending result was a nice small batch of soft chewy I call them brownies, but never the less, they were great. Made for a nice little after dinner snack. :). Made this for Rookie Tag.