Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was looking at my recipe for Simply Chicken,bowties & Broccoli and I made it a little simpler for those tht do not want to use the chicen.
- 340.19 g box bow tie pasta
- 473.18 ml asparagus, slightly cooked
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta just to done. drain and cool in icy water 2 minute and drain again.
- Cook the fresh asparagus for only 1 minute and drain & cool in ice water 2 minute and drain again.
- Into a large bowl place all the ingredients including the pasta & asparagus. Mix well,cover and place in refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
- serves 6-8.
P.G. this is a real winner. Love the blend of flavors and it went together so nicely. We did add some olives and peppercinis but otherwise made just as directed and served with Italian Chicken Drumsticks and red wine for an awesome dinner that we will be making again. Made for P-A-R-T-Y 09 game.