Recipe by wjorma
I was looking at my recipe for Simply Chicken,bowties & Broccoli and I made it a little simpler for those tht do not want to use the chicen.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
P.G. this is a real winner. Love the blend of flavors and it went together so nicely. We did add some olives and peppercinis but otherwise made just as directed and served with recipe#329536 and red wine for an awesome dinner that we will be making again. Made for P-A-R-T-Y 09 game.
- 1 (12 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 2 cups asparagus, slightly cooked
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta just to done. drain and cool in icy water 2 minute and drain again.
- Cook the fresh asparagus for only 1 minute and drain & cool in ice water 2 minute and drain again.
- Into a large bowl place all the ingredients including the pasta & asparagus. Mix well,cover and place in refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
- serves 6-8.