Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Spicy Green Beans (Fresh-cut and stir-fried with fiery red chili sauce, fresh garlic and Sichuan preserves).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb green beans
- 3 dried red chili peppers
- 2 green onions, white part
- 1 tablespoon garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Break green beans into 1 1/2 inch long pieces with hands. Rinse and drain thoroughly. Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 2Slice green onions into strips to match beans. Chop garlic. Heat wok to medium high heat with oil.
- 3When the oil is hot, stir in red chili pepper, garlic, and green onions. Stir fry briefly until aromatic (1-2 minutes).
- 4Throw in the green beans and stir fry constantly until color turns dark green and they are about 60 percent cooked. Mix in sauce ingredients into wok. Combine sauce and green bean mixture.
- 5Cover and cook at high heat for 1-2 minutes. After the green beans are cooked through, season the dish with salt and pepper. Serve hot with rice.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P F Chang's Spicy Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1034.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g