Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Pumpkin Wontons, when they were on the menu before.
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 wonton wrappers
- oil (for frying)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, cheese and salt.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees F.
- While oil is heating up, combine dip ingredients in a small bowl or individual containers. Serve with wontons.
- Fry wontons in batches for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.