- 1 lb hokkien noodles or 1 lb spaghetti
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 pork tenderloin or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 flank steak, thinly sliced
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb fresh snow pea, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and keep warm in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add pork and cook until no pink remains, stirring constantly. Add scallions, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas and the chicken broth mixture.
- Stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Toss with the noodles and serve.