Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe of P F Chang's Garlic Noodles (Egg noodles tossed with garlic and chili pepper flakes).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb fresh chinese egg noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 ounces cantonese stir-fry sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Cantonese Stir Fry Sauce
- 1Cook pasta per package instructions. Rinse under cold water. Drain well then toss with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- 2Wash cucumber. Slice diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices. Slice each slice into several strips. Set aside.
- 3Mix together Cantonese stir fry sauce. Set aside.
- 4Heat wok or large frying pan thoroughly. Add oil then garlic. Stir fry about 30 seconds. Do not burn garlic or it will take on an acrid smell and taste. If this happens, throw it out and start over.
- 5Add sugar, vinegar, stir fry sauce (stir sauce before adding), red pepper flakes and cilantro. Stir well.
- 6Add noodles to wok, stirring and tossing to mix until noodles are heated through.
- 7Place on serving plate, top with drops of sesame oil and surround with cucumber strips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P F Chang's Garlic Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1102.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 191.5 mg
- Sodium 946.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: