Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Crab Wontons (Crispy wontons filled with a creamy mixture of crab meat, bell peppers and green onions).
- 1 (6 ounce) can white crab meat, drained chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons bell peppers, small dice (any color)
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Sriracha, bell pepper, 2 tsp chives, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each 12 mini muffin cups. The edges of the won ton wrappers will extend beyond the mini muffin tin cups and may need to be folded slightly.
- Fill the center of each won ton cup with crab mixture. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through. Garnish with remaining chives.