Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe for P F Chang's Crab Wontons (Crispy wontons filled with a creamy mixture of crab meat, bell peppers and green onions).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can white crab meat, drained chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons bell peppers, small dice (any color)
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced (garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Sriracha, bell pepper, 2 tsp chives, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 3Place 1 won ton wrapper in each 12 mini muffin cups. The edges of the won ton wrappers will extend beyond the mini muffin tin cups and may need to be folded slightly.
- 4Fill the center of each won ton cup with crab mixture. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through. Garnish with remaining chives.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P F Chang's Crab Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: