Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love anything PF Changs !
Make and share this P. F. Chang's China Bistro Szechwan Chicken Chow Fun recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces ground chicken (cooked)
- 14 ounces chow fun noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon szechwan preserved vegetables
- 2 tablespoons shredded black fungus mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Separate the chow fun noodles and cover with plastic wrap until ready for service. Heat wok and add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- Stir fry garlic and chill paste for 5 to 7 seconds. Add ground chicken sear with garlic and chill paste.
- Add black fungus mushrooms and sauce stir-fry briefly. Separate the noodles and drop into the wok while you are mixing a handful at a time. Continue cooking until the noodles have absorbed all the flavors and are hot. Finish with sesame oil.
- Serve into bowls or plates. Garnish with Szechwan preserved vegetables and minced scallions.
Tina, I really don't understand how this can be all that healthy when the calories are so high.
I will keep this one around! Really fast, tasty and heathy - can't beat that.
I really enjoyed the taste of this chow fun. It's a little spicy and it taste just right. My husband usually doesn't like chow fun but when I made this he liked it too. Thanks for the recipe!