P. F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
- Take ½ lb.of shrimp and mince fine in a food processor.
- Take the other ½ lb.and dice small.
- Combine rest of ingredients.
- With a small spoon, place about ½ oz.of mixture into wonton wrapper.
- Moisten outside edge. Fold corner to corner (opposite and seal). Top should look like cross. Place on a plate covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix very well.
- Prepare garnishes.
- Fill soup pot with water. Bring water to a boil, then down to slight boil.
- Line bottom of Chinese steamer with light coat of vegetable oil or non-stick spray. Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam 7-10 minutes. Dumplings should be firm with internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Serve in steamer or on plate. Place 2 oz. of sauce in small bowl for dipping.