1/1 Photo of P. F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 lb peeled and deveined medium shrimp, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons minced fine carrots
- 2 tablespoons minced fine green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Take ½ lb.of shrimp and mince fine in a food processor.
- 2Take the other ½ lb.and dice small.
- 3Combine rest of ingredients.
- 4With a small spoon, place about ½ oz.of mixture into wonton wrapper.
- 5Moisten outside edge. Fold corner to corner (opposite and seal). Top should look like cross. Place on a plate covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 6Combine sauce ingredients and mix very well.
- 7Prepare garnishes.
- 8Fill soup pot with water. Bring water to a boil, then down to slight boil.
- 9Line bottom of Chinese steamer with light coat of vegetable oil or non-stick spray. Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam 7-10 minutes. Dumplings should be firm with internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- 10Serve in steamer or on plate. Place 2 oz. of sauce in small bowl for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P. F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 1801.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g