1/1 Photo of P B & J Stacks ( Peanut Butter and Jelly)
Adapted from Betty Crocker. This kid-pleasing combo is sure to become a pancake favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 2-quart saucepan, heat jam and syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm.
- 2Grease griddle with cooking spray.
- 3Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375 degrees Fahrenheit).
- 4In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 3/4 cup peanut butter, milk and eggs with a wire whisk or fork until blended.
- 5For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- 6Cook until edges are dry.
- 7Turn; cook until golden.
- 8Serve stacks of pancakes with additional peanut butter or bananas and syrup.
- 9High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for P B & J Stacks ( Peanut Butter and Jelly)
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.1
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 771.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g