Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a Quick Cooking magazine, and had to share it. It sure was a hit - I made it last night and already gave out the recipe to 2 co-workers. Hope you like it, too!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry jam (or your favorite flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3⁄4 cup granola cereal (plain)
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil, spray foil with Pam.
- Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the jam over the dough, within 1/4 inch of the edges.
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter chips, granola, and remaining cookie dough (I stirred it with my hands- it seemed easier), and crumble granola mixture over the jam.
- Bake at 375, for approximately 25 minutes.
- Check after 15 minutes, and keep checking every 5 minutes so the top doesn't get too brown.
- You can cover with foil while baking to keep the top from over browning.
- When done, lift foil out of pan and cut into squares when cooled.