Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Re-created this after eating out one time in a fabulous restaurant and asked the chef for the ingredients!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel potatoes and dice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Core and seed peppers and dice into 1/2-inch pieces then put to one side.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a small baking pan, toss potatoes and peppers with the oil and herb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- Sprinkle potatoes with parsley and Romano cheese then serve.
Oh my these are so good and simple. Fresh rosemary is a must in this dish - colorful and appetizing. Thanks for submitting.
Very nice colors with the 2 peppers and nice flavor with the rosemary, parsley, and romano cheese. I did use 4 potatoes and kept the rest of the ingredients the same quantity. I added red pepper flakes when these came out of the oven for heat and for more color. Simply delicious, and a nice side dish. Thanks for the recipe