- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel potatoes and dice into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Core and seed peppers and dice into 1/2-inch pieces then put to one side.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a small baking pan, toss potatoes and peppers with the oil and herb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender
- Sprinkle potatoes with parsley and Romano cheese then serve.