Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
So good, and surprisingly different from pumpkin!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mashed sweet potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Process first 9 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F, and bake 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, shielding edges with foil after 20 minutes. Let cool completely on rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.