1/2 Photos of Ozark Pudding by Bess
My sister found this recipe some 30+ years ago...President Truman requested this often and Bess would go to the kitchen and make this for him herself. This is best served warm with FRESH whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs well until thick and lemon colored.
- 2Gradually add sugar to eggs.
- 3In separate bowl mix together flour, salt and baking powder.
- 4Stir into egg mixture.
- 5Chop apples (with skins) and nut meats- fold into batter.
- 6Grease 9x9 pan well with butter.
- 7Pour in batter.
- 8Bake in preheated 325º oven approximately 30-40 minutes or until done.
- 9Pudding falls slightly after baking.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ozark Pudding by Bess
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 400.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g