Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a cake-like pudding served warm with vanilla icecream or whipped cream.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups apples, cored,peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar and vanilla, mixing until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the apples, and nuts.
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Pour into dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.