Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1182.95 ml boneless beef cubes
- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 44.37 ml lard
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 793.78 g can tomatoes
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml clove, Ground
- 4.92 ml dry red pepper, Crushed
- 473.18 ml potatoes, chopped
- 473.18 ml carrots, chopped
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and the one teaspoon of chili powder.
- Dredge beef cubes in the flour mixture and brown in hot lard in Dutch oven.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add tomatoes, chili powder, cinnamon, cloves and red peppers.
- Cover and simmer two hours.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook until vegetables are tender (about 45 minutes).