Recipe by grandma2969
Just another variation on a mulled cider..but this one is special! You may use either apple juice or cider
- 8 cups apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole cardamom pod
- 1 large orange, rind of
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, combine apple juice or cider, orange juice, sugar.
- Wrap whole spices in 100% cheesecloth, add to saucepan.bring to boiling --
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Discard spice bag, serve cider in mugs with grated nutmeg, if desired.